Our webmaster made a mistake and thought that we were serious about conducting seminars. It’s a bad idea, don’t you think? We bill you for practical advice that we will then give away for free in a seminar? Not fair.
We value our relationship with you and we do our best to keep our tools sharp, through actual experience, to help you traverse the complexities of the issues on which you come to us for advice.
Thanks to the following (of course, among other things), you continue to regard us as your trusted advisor:
- Our local trademark registration practice is growing at an amazing pace. We now handle a portfolio of more than 2,200 trademarks, as shown in the records of the Philippine Intellectual Property Office. http://www.wipo.int/branddb/ph/en/
- Privacy law is not an academic matter for us. We are regularly consulted to address real-life situations and have dealt with the regulators.
- Like our trademark registration practice, our patent registration and litigation practice is also growing. More than 70 multinational patent holders in the pharmaceutical, biosciences, automotive, manufacturing, equipment testing and gaming industries have entrusted the protection of their innovations to our firm.
- We embrace and enjoy the convenience of online commerce, online media and online financial transactions. That is why we are comfortable acting for the major players on the planet, including the biggest one, on matters ranging from intellectual property to licensing, privacy, e-commerce and telecommunications. We walk the talk and do our best to be like them. As a matter of fact, this site was designed, created, coded and continues to be managed by one of our firm’s founding partners.
- Telecommunications- read about us in the papers when the next huge deal rolls out.
- Product registration- two of our firm colleagues are QPIRAs listed here http://www.fda.gov.ph/industry-corner/list-of-qpira-qualified-personnel-in-regulatory-affairs.
- We have friends- intelligent ones. We keep a network of correspondents worldwide with whom we have developed a strong sense of community, professionalism and competence. That ensures that you get the correct advice from competent counsel overseas.